The new Fractal Design Core Series offers a unique combination of design, features, cooling performance and value.
- Simple yet elegant front panel with mesh and filter
- Optimized for performance in a small, micro atx form factor with multiple cooling options
- A total of 3 fan slots (1x 120mm filtered in front, 1x 92mm in rear, 1x 120mm in side panel)
- One fan included (1x 120mm in front)
- Innovative, easily removable HDD-tray which mounts the HDD's vertically with anti vibration
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to 350mm
- Supports 3x 2,5" SSD
- Easily removable front panel with clip on fan slots
The Core 1000 brings many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm due to the innovative, vertical and removable HDD mounting bracket. The front panel's easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets for optimal silence.
- 1 front mounted Fractal Design 120mm fan @ 1200rpm included
- Additional 2 fan slots available for optional fans; one 92mm in rear and one 120mm in side panel
- 2x 3,5 inch HDD trays or 3x 2,5” SSD - You can mount 1x 3,5” HDD tray and 1x 2,5” SSD at the same time
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- 2x USB 2.0 and Audio I/O – mounted on side of front panel
- No PSU included
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
- 4 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 210mm when using both HDD slots in the removable HDD tray
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 350mm when using only the top HDD slot in the removable HDD tray
- Supports CPU coolers with height of 135mm
- Case size (WxHxD): 175x355x420mm with front and top bezel in place
- Net weight: 4,1kg
* EAN/GTIN-13: 7350041080565
* Product code: FD-CA-CORE-1000-BL
* Also available for System Integrators
We got Served 2011-09-17
"The Core 1000 is simply another great case from Fractal Design. A "budget" case that includes the same solid build quality and great looks that you will find in their more expensive cases. What you will see and notice is the typical Fractal Design top-quality construction, and well rounded cabinetry. …the attention to detail of the cabinet was exemplary with well rounded edges."
"The new Core 1000 of the Swedish Fractal Design has revealed to be a very interesting case given its price of just over € 30.The possibility of installing long video cards and the particular bracket for hard-disk with anti-vibration rubber, makes it an intriguing product for those who want to achieve a compact PC for the office or living room, at a very low cost."